2016 Chicagoland Outstanding Music Educator Awards
Quinlan and Fabish Music Company, partners in Music Education since 1959, is excited to announce the recipients of its prestigious Chicagoland Outstanding Music Educator Award (COMEA). These awards have been presented annually since 1989. Nominations are accepted from throughout the Music Education community and are voted on by a committee comprised of all of the previous award recipients. Each year three educators are selected in the Elementary/Junior High Division and three are selected in the High School/Collegiate Division. The awards will be presented on Tuesday, June 14 at 7 pm at our Burr Ridge location (6827 High Grove Blvd., Burr Ridge, IL).
The 2016 Chicagoland Outstanding Music Educator Award recipients are:
· Mary Ciccotelli, Lincoln Middle School (Park Ridge, IL)
· Carrie Provost, Franklin Middle School (Wheaton, IL)
· Steve Thomas, Grayslake Middle School (Grayslake, IL)
· Victor Anderson, Yorkville High School (Yorkville, IL)
· Dan Brame, Deerfield High School (Deerfield, IL)
· Anthony Svejda, Oak Park-River Forest High School
In addition, we will present the Paynter Lifetime Achievement Award to Brian Logan. Please join us in congratulating this year’s honorees.