News - Details
2016 Michiana Outstanding Music Educator Awards
Quinlan and Fabish Music Company, partners in Music Education since 1959, is excited to announce the recipients of its prestigious Michiana Outstanding Music Educator Award (MOMEA). Nominations are accepted from throughout the Music Education community and are voted on by a committee comprised of all of the previous award recipients. Each year three educators are selected in the Elementary/Junior High Division and three are selected in the High School/Collegiate Division. The awards will be presented on Thursday, July 14 at a luncheon at Swan Lake Golf Club at 11:45 am.
The 2016 Michiana Outstanding Music Educator Award recipients are:
- Dan Burton (Pierre Moran Music - Pierre Moran Middle School)
- Dorothy Carnall (Schmucker Middle School)
- Kelly Rehlander (Hobart Middle School Bands)
- Megan Sullivan (Kesling Middle School)
- Tim Carnall (Memorial High School/ West Side Middle School)
- Tom Cox (Goshen High School)
- Denise Kuehner (Clay High School (Indiana)
- Dianne Moellering (Concordia Lutheran High School)
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding Music Educators!