SETTING NEW STANDARDS
TOUGH AND RELIABLE.
EASY TO PLAY WITH ACCURATE INTONATION,
ADAPTED FROM PROFESSIONAL MODELS
Developed through industrial synergy between our Research & Development arm and our Production facilities based in France and Germany, the new E12F student clarinet comes onto the European market in time for the start of the school year in September 2012.
Its body is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon’s French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen. Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet.
The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians.
It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
• LEATHER PADS TO GUARANTEE AIRTIGHTNESS.
• CAREFULLY SELECTED AND STABILISED GRENADILLA WOOD.
• THE WOOD IS COVERED WITH A COLOURLESS VARNISH TO PROTECT AGAINST CRACKS AND SCRATCHES.
• HOMOGENEOUS THROUGHOUT ITS RANGE, THIS INSTRUMENT’S SOUND QUALITY IS UNMATCHED AT THIS PRICE LEVEL
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
The 1st Chair program offers a hand-selected line of quality Performance Level instruments at an affordable monthly payment.
• Throughout the payment period, Q&F’s exclusive “Worry Free” Maintenance and replacement coverage is included.
• Instruments are divided in to categories based on features and price point.
By making your 1st Chair Downpayment online, you are starting your exciting journey with a quality new instrument. After receiving your downpayment, a Q&F Representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have, go over final pricing, and work with you to complete an electronic contract. If you have any questions throughout the process, feel free to call 800-637-6872 or email info@QandF.com.